- War Child/TPO Uganda case studies
- Creative activities chapter -Animation case study Helen Mason
- CHILDSPLA: Joan Ashworth et,al
- Animation and Creative Recovery
- A Mixed Methods Study of the Re-Animation Approach within a Forensic Mental Health Setting
- The re‐animation approach: animation and therapy
- Family reflections (Royal College of Art)
- Animation in Therapy: The innovative uses of haptic animation in clinical and community therapeutic practice.
- NESTA: Animation in Therapy Project
- The Family Animation project (NESTA 2009)
- Dare to Dream: The use of animation in occupational therapy
Dare to Dream: The use of animation in occupational therapy
Mason, H (2009) Dare to Dream: The use of animation in occupational therapy: . Occupational Therapy in Mental Health: a journal of psychosocial practice and research. Vol 14 issue 3 p111 to 115.
For copies of journal articles please e-mail email@example.com